Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Weekend Fun!

Blue and I went to the best Bed and Breakfast last weekend - Chateau on the Mountain. It was awesome!! We stayed for two nights and they went by entirely too fast - don't they always??? When we got there we found out they upgraded us to the honeymoon suite for free!! Oh happy day!!!!! We had a big ol' canopy bed, a big'ol shower with TWO shower heads, and a big ol' hot tub in a seperate little section of the room. You just can't go wrong with that folks. It was such a sweet time for us to get away together.

It was also our first overnight trip away from Campbell. I missed her so much!!! I knew it was going to be hard to drive away and leave her, but I never knew I would be THAT mom who overly worried and thought that something tragic would for sure happen to her while I was away. Ridiculous. Anyway, she had a great time with family, and yes, she was still happy and healthy when we returned. I have no idea why I even allow myself to worry. She will be 7 months old on March 5th, is that insane or what??? Wasn't she born yesterday??? I am going to post the stat's we got from her 6 month appointment along with some fun stuff she is doing in the next few days. I have been off of my blogging game lately...........shocker, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment