Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bun in the Oven

Wanna hear some exciting news??????? We are going to have another precious little baby!! YAY :) We are so excited. I am about 14 weeks right now. I know it is ridiculous that I am just now getting to post this but there really are reasons for the delay...........really.........I am not making this up.........I promise I was not just being slack:) I will tell all about that in another post, but for now let's just focus on the fun and joyful fact that we are pregnant again :) I am due on June 23rd, but due to Campbell being a c-section baby they went ahead and told me they would need to take this one a week early so I guess we are looking at mid-June. I will give more details as they come. We are just thanking the Lord for choosing us to be parents to this precious child!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am so thrilled for you. What a true blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! So excited for y'all! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete