Friday, January 8, 2010

Is it already January 8th??


For real this time, I am going to do better at updating this at least weekly. Time has just passed exceedingly fast since Christmas.

Anyway……

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! I can not believe it is 2010. 2009 was such a busy and exciting year for Blue and I, it just seems that it passed in the blink of an eye! As I think about this past year and how much the Lord has blessed us, I am just in awe. I think about the wretchedness that I know I deserve and then look around me at all the blessings and grace He has poured into my life and it is just overwhelming. With the Lord’s strength and discipline, I commit to embrace and pass through 2010 with a continued heart of gratitude and praise to our Father and to do whatever I can to bring Him glory. I confess that there have been so many times that I know I have taken His blessings for granted and I have not given enough of my time to Him. So convicting. I so desire to change that.

I gotta say, I had such a great New Years weekend!!! My second family came to visit! We all had such a great time together, just laughing and hanging out. It is always SO GREAT when we all get together, until of course I get incredibly bummed when they all have to leave. I have told them all to move to Greenville, SC – they just won’t listen! It has sort of become a tradition to get together on New Years, except of course last year due to the fact that Rebecca and Ashley have been in Africa for the past 2 years. Can you believe they didn’t make a trip over for New Year’s??? They just don’t care. :) Anyway, it was a great reunion and fun times had by all and I already can’t wait to see them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment