Monday, September 6, 2010

We LOVE long weekends!

There is just something SO GREAT about having that one extra day over the weekend, isn’t there??? We tried our best to savor it and enjoy it as much as possible. While Blue did some sermon preparation on Saturday Campbell and I met my sister and my niece to do some shopping at Sam’s Club and then went back to their house to have some fun in the sun. And just in case anyone is keeping score, it is official……….Campbell does not like water. She had a super time watching Madison in the pool but was much more content sitting in my lap or running around on the grass. I am hoping that with time she will grow to appreciate splashing around in the pool because it is so much fun!

On Sunday we joined my parents at my sister’s house after church to just eat lunch and hang out for a while. Of course, fun was had by all. I got to hold my new little baby niece for a while………….she is just too cute I can hardly stand it! Even though Campbell is only 13 months old, it is still hard to picture her being that little! Holding Lily made me realize even more clearly how quickly Campbell is growing up.

Today (Monday) we did a little shopping as a family and then just lounged around the house all day. We got Campbell a child’s swing for the swing set that her Papaw and Mamaw got her and she LOVED it!!! On behalf of Campbell………….THANK YOU SO MUCH, MAMAW AND PAPAW!!

It was a great LONG weekend:)

My baby niece, Lily

Kind of random, but I thought it was cute. Campbell and Madison when we were shopping at Sam's Club.

Campbell after the drive back from "fun in the sun" at Amber's. How is that comfortable??


Fun times with Play Doe

Campbell and Mommy

It is hard to find many things that are more fun than a swing

No comments:

Post a Comment