Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ladies beach trip = very fun times

I. Love. Girl time. Love it, love it, love it! So needless to say, I had so much fun last week on our ladies beach trip! I was so blessed to get to go to the beach with a group of my closest and dearest friends from school for a few days (Danielle Nelson, Amy Fletcher, Rebecca Adair and Temarie Kendall - love them!). Amy's family has a house at Holden Beach so we were blessed to have a free place to go and live it up :) We drove down to Myrtle one day and went to Broadway at the Beach and, of course, we knew it would be a sin to not indulge in the Tanger Outlet goodness they offered to us. So we indulged. We definitely indulged. I think I shopped more in one day than I have in the past 6 months! We had so much fun together. I laughed so, so much the entire time we were there until that dreadful moment when we all had to say good-bye and part ways. *Sigh*

My home for 3.5 beautiful days. Glorious. 

All of us at Hardrock Cafe (Danielle, Rebecca, Amy, me and Temarie)

Saying goodbye (minus Danielle - she had to sneak out early)

1 comment: