Thursday, December 10, 2009

4 month check-up and a sick baby


Wow......I can not for the life of me figure out how the past 4 months have gone by so fast. It is hard to believe our little girl is already 4 months old. We had her 4 month-check up yesterday and she got a gold star :) She is up to 14 lbs. and 3.5 oz. and has grown 3 1/2 in. in the past 2 months! She is in the 95% for her height, 60% for her weight and 55% for her head. What everyone said is true......they really do grow so fast.
It worked out well that her check-up was yesterday - she has a pitiful cold. The poor little thing can't sleep well because she can't breathe and when she finally does fall asleep she wakes her self up coughing. It is so sad. I wish I could just crawl in her little body and blow her nose for her! She has been pretty bad for the past few days, but I think she is starting to feel a little bit better today, so hopefully she is on the downhill slope.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet girl! Welcome to the blogging world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! I didn't realize you had a blog! But I guess from just reading it now, you just started!!! I will be glad to enjoy catching up on your life and your sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete