Monday, December 21, 2009

Back in the swing of things......

What a long couple of weeks it has been!! My poor little girl got sick a couple of weeks ago and was absolutely pitiful. When we took her to the doctor they did not run any test or anything, they just examined her and told us that whatever she had was viral and just had to run its course. I was super bummed about that because I wanted her to be able to have some medication so she could feel better as soon as possible. Anyway, she started feeling better by the beginning of the next week - about the time that Blue and I started to feel like doo-doo. We ended up catching what she had and after our visit to the doctor found out that "something" was the hands, foot, mouth virus. No good. I ended up being out of work all week and Blue the better half of the week. I guess being able to get some quality time together can come in some crazy shapes :)
So I temporarily stepped out of the blogging world.................but I'm back :) However, all I did was lay on the couch or take care of Campbell so I have absolutely nothing exciting to share. All I have to offer are some fun pictures...................

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these pics!! She looks so much like you! As a side note, this is one of my new favorite blogs and I check it for updates ALL THE TIME! Love you and miss you.....still looking forward to seeing that adorable little girl of yours.

    ~kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor family! It's funny how a family shares EVERYTHING-- especially germs!

    ReplyDelete