Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Gang

When Campbell goes to sleep (at bedtime and during naps) her list of "friends" that she has to have in bed with her has grown and grown. It started out as just Piglet (or "Pigga") and 2 small stuffed animals but apparently she thought that the "gang" needed some more members. It absolutely cracks Blue and I up! She totally recognizes if someone is missing and calls each one of them by name. She also wants to share her pillow with each one of them so it make things kinda crammed when she lays down at night. But if she is happy, we are happy:) I snuck in  the other night after she was asleep to take a picture........

She is such a good big sister to Piper. Whenever Piper seems upset Campbell does whatever she can to make her happy. If she cries Campbell will run in with a diaper and say "wet" to let me know I should change her, or she will come in with a bottle or a paci to let me know she  might want one of them. P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S. Well, Piper was on her playmat the other day and Campbell wanted to share her "gang" with her. I am not thinking Piper is as much of a fan..........

However, once Campbell got one of her books and started to read to Piper she calmed down. Campbell knows all the tricks.........

No comments:

Post a Comment