Thursday, July 28, 2011

Piper is 6 Weeks Old!!!

I can not BELIEVE that Piper is 6 weeks old today! Our lives are so blessed because of her. We took her for her one month check-up last week (I know, it was a week late) and she is doing great! She has gained a little weight and is now up to the 36% in weight and dropped to the 84% in height. She has consistently been getting up one time through the night (usually somewhere between 2 and 3 am) and then starts the day between 6 and 7 am. So for a newborn, that's not bad - we'll take it!! One night this week she actually slept about 7.5 hours but we decided not to hold out hope that that would be a continual thing (YET!) :). She is such a little snuggler and just loves to be cuddled (which I would love to be able to do ALL DAY). I just keep looking at her and want to soak in these moments as much as I can because I know I am going to blink and she is going to be asking me to borrow my car so she can go to the mall. We love her so incredibly much and are so happy to have such a perfect addition to our family. Praise the Lord:)





2 comments:

  1. she is so beautiful. I can't wait to see her again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she's sooo pretty Heather! The time just flies, doesn't it??

    ReplyDelete