Thursday, July 21, 2011

Piglet on the Big Screen

Last weekend we took Campbell to her first movie - Winnie the Pooh. My sister kept Piper for us so that we could spend some time with just Campbell. In case you are reading this and you are unaware, Campbell's greatest treasure in life is her piglet stuffed animal. I mean it truly is an endless kind of love. She wants to take it everywhere, she sleeps with it every night and if we happened to forget it when we run errands she starts asking for it in the car. She sits in the car seat and continues to say "Pigga" hoping that I will magically pull him out of my purse. It really is precious and I want to permanently seal the image of her cute little arm wrapped around him in my mind........L.O.V.E. I.T. Anyway, we thought Winnie the Pooh would be the perfect choice for her first movie. It went really well too!! I mean for a 23 month old it went GREAT! They were having technical difficulties at first so it was about 30 minutes late starting (which led us to getting free tickets...yay) so since Campbell finished eating all of her popcorn before the movie even started we got a little concerned. But once she saw the love of her life on the big screen all was well:) She was completely into it for the first 30 minutes or so, then she got kind of restless for about 15 or 20 minutes and then she was back into it for the last 10 or so. We had such a great time!!!

Blue and I tried to take some pictures with her in front of the movie advertisement, but clearly the glare won the battle...

 Campbell with her first movie popcorn
 This was the Winnie the Pooh booth. They had little Piglet, Winnie and Tigger hats you could take for your child to color on and wear....super cute!! 

1 comment:

  1. So sweet that you were able to take her to see her favorite person, um,animal on the big screen! She looks like she was so excited! I can't believe how big she is!

    ReplyDelete